TOURNIQUET (Disposable or Single use)
Synthetic -Polyisoprene Rubber (Latex free)
Our production facility of Tourniquet is in a clean control environment, dust and other relevant contaminations are controlled and minimized by using advanced filters, air-flow and other quality control procedures.
Tourniquet is a device which applies pressure to a limb or extremity so as to limit – but not stop – the flow of blood. It may be used in emergencies, in surgery, or in post-operative rehabilitation.
Our tourniquet has the following properties:
- Disposable tourniquet can reduce the risk of patient infection or contamination, improve blood sample quality.
- Soft, slip resistance and user friendly.
- Excellent stretch recovery provides easy to tie and untie.
- Humanized flat shape design, which can relieve user’s uncomfortableness.
- Static free and can be sterilized.
- Surface: Textured rubber / Plain rubber
- Color: Blue, green, orange and white.
- Dimension: standard 1”x18”.
- Packing: Rolled and banded, Flat and perforated.
- Customization: Customized color, dimension and packings are all available by special orders.